Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Little Story

When I was in elementary school I used to read science fiction/fantasy books where one of the characters inevitably healed people with mind and hands. (Andre Norton.  I highly recommend her for your pandemic reading pleasure)!  I so much wanted to have that power.  One theme in many of her books was finding that spark of true self - that which gives and is life by using one's mind/will.  That spark is what makes us heal. It takes a lot of courage to dive deep inside to find that and face it.

In my 50's driving down the road one day -something said on the radio clicked.  I can do that!  I have achieved that goal. I was ecstatic! Whyever did it take me so long to realize that?
 
Now I know that is not a superpower.  I also know I'm not actually doing the healing myself.  I make spaces within and around you to allow healing to come in.  The Universe and you do the actual healing.  Once we realize that,
everything becomes easier.

Easy for me to say.  All you really need to know is that I can help.  I see/hear the blank register in your brains.  You are in that spot of ego that says nobody can do that.  How could this happen?  Let me tell you about Activated Space Healing.  It's all about the spaces between: between molecules, emotions, spirit and physical, people, anywhere there is a space can be activated to assist your healing, comfort and understanding.  But again, all you really need to know I can help.  I can help right now by email, phone, text.  DO try other means (never ignore your physician) of solving problems then talk with me. 

I have a half price coupon going for the pandemic time,  Just contact me and ask for Spooky Action deal.
If you are unemployed, furloughed or whatever and stressed out, call anyway to discuss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment